AMP'd E-Bike Bright Adventure weekend
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Bright, VIC
- Product code: AMPD
Get away for the weekend in Bright and get AMP'd for a electric mountain bike specific skills and thrills package you will remember!
Whether your new to electric bikes, want to try it for the first time, or have been riding E-MTB for a while then jump on board this weekend to enhance you E-MTB Skills, meet other E-MTB enthusiasts and not to mention eat, drink and be merry!
Gravity OZ mountain bike coaches will be offering 4 groups of up to 6 riders to suit your ability- Beginner, intermediate, advanced and womens only. The coach's will also be your guides for the the weekend offering tips and tricks during the rides.
Be taken on back country journey from the Falls Creek into Alpine plains on amazing terrain with picturesque views following fun flowing trail leading all the way down to Mt Beauty. We will stop for a picnic lunch along the way and be treated to nothing but serenity!
Don't have your own E-bike? Choose a Specialized Turbo Levo to fit you from All Terrain Cycles store. Click on bike hire tab at top of page.
We have partnered up with Cycle friendly accommodation Bright Velo who are offering you a great deal for those attending the AMP'd weekend. Book directly at www.brightvelo.com.au
- 09:00am - Collect E-bike hire from All Terrain Cycles Shop
- 10.00am - Sixpence for Coffee (our shout)
- 10:30am - E-bike specific Skills Clinic 2.5hrs
- 01.00pm - Lunch at the Wandi Pub
- 03.00pm - 'Best of Bright' trail ride - a route in and around Mystic Bike Park 2.5hrs
- 07.00pm - Brewery for Dinner (first drink is on us)
- 08:00am - Depart Bright on a bus to Falls Creek
- 10:30am - Guided ride of the alpine back country trail ride Falls Creek to Mt Beauty. Lunch on trail (supplied by us)
- 03.00pm - Finish ride in Mt Beauty enjoy a cold one by the river
- 04.00pm - Drive back to Bright
What is included in the price of the package:
2 days of skills coaching and guided tour.
Transport for you and your bike Bright to Fallscreek and return
Coffee at Sixpense
First beer at Bright Brewery
Lunch on day two
Drinks and snacks at the end of the ride.
We will be conducting our Tours and skills clinics in a safe and healthy way and within the current Australian and PMBIA COVID 19 guidelines.
Please don't sign up or arrive to the skills clinic if you have any flu like symptoms. Thank you!